Saturday 21 November 2009

Assignment Ideas










The Look

  • Very well lit

  • Shiny

  • Modern

  • Picutres = Sci-Fi, Jazz, cool, colourful
  • Simple
  • Some models (instruments, art?)
  • Old/new music influence
  • Band stuff
  • Not cluttered because virtual
  • Monitors?
  • Mirrors
  • Materials = Glass! Plastic! metal maybe some wood
  • Smooth but square
  • Colourful in areas, perhaps coloured lights

Some more ideas/influences that I may involve:

  • What the shop may look like aswell as art that may influence the style or have similar things in the shop.
ART Jazz/Sci-fi















Instruments



Music / Reocrd Stores / Modern Shops




I will try as use as many different techniques I have learnt so far in the module in my final piece. Lighting will be a key factor. So will making things very economically so to minimize render times. I may use some of my past models I have made if I feel they look good enough and are relavant enough. I look forward to creating the virtual store!

No comments:

Post a Comment